& DOLE COMPLIANCE
1. Basic Essentials of Employee Discipline
2. Categories of Difficult Employees
3. Types of People Problems
4. Overview of Discipline Process
5. Legal Perspective of Employee Discipline
6. Legal Framework
7. Progressive Approach to Discipline
8. Legal & HR Process for Resignations, Dismissals & Terminations
9. Consequence of Illegal Dismissal
10. Preventing Dole Complaints
11. Human Resource Perspective of Discipline
12. Establishing and Administration of the Discipline System
Most employers in general prefer not to discipline their employees because it is unpleasant.
Nevertheless, having a disciplinary policy in the workplace is indispensable. Discipline is
important because employers expect a certain type of behaviour from their employees at
work. Employers cannot achieve the goals they set out if their employees are problematic
and cannot be relied upon to deliver productive outcome.With this in mind, we are faced with the following questions:
…How do you set up a system where it is fair, just and legal for both employers & employees?
…What tools or documents are needed to effectively implement employee discipline?
…How do you correct and manage employees in a positive and objective manner?
…What is the legal process for dealing with resignations, dismissals and terminations?
…How do you solve employee problems effectively?
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Learn how to establish a culture of Positive Employee Discipline
- Build an employee discipline system that drives excellent performance
- Explore best practices in implementing the Labor Code
- Manage employee discipline with confidence and grace
- Explore Common Disciplinary Problems and Best Practices to Solve or Avoid Them
Human Resource Professionals, Manager, Supervisors, Officers, Consultants, Business
Managers and any person who want to learn how to learn the legal and practical way of
conducting employee disciplinary procedures.